Choose one of the following:
Controllership services help small business to establish an effective accounting and management reporting system while Saving Cost in hiring a full time controller.
Controllership services are flexible to be customized on the client’s needs. To help your business development and financial management, I will be on part-time or project basis to serve you the following,
Oversee general ledger and post journal entries based on the information provided by you, including month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close adjusting entries. Provide analytical financial management reports upon your request. Answer your accounting and financial management questions . Assist in year end working papers for external audit. Prepare budget and business plan based on information provided by you and prepare financial forecast. Prepare monthly, quarterly, or annually variance analysis reports on actual versus budget and actual versus forecast.Present you reasons of the variances and recommend solutions on improvement. Take special projects upon your request.
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements for external and internal reporting
- Analyzing monthly budget variances
- Monitoring the bank covenants i.e. Debt to Equity, Working Capital, Debt Service Ratios and preparing the monthly reports
- Controlling and investigating any deviation in the gross margin
- Preparing month-end adjustments for both revenue and expenses
- Maintaining corporate general ledger
- Controlling the cash flow
- Participating in the preparation of the annual budget
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation and reconciling sub-accounts to general ledger
- Coordinating year-end audit and preparing all audit reports and analysis
- Calculating and remitting all governmental dues HST, WSIB, EHT …..etc
- Updating Business Owner with the changes in corporate and payroll taxes